Ahhh, 2015. It is almost time to bid you adieu. It has been quite a roller coaster. To be honest, I haven’t had a New Year’s Resolution since middle school. I always thought they were just a pointless way to let yourself down. However, 2016 is going to be different. I will do my best and uphold these goals.
New Year’s Resolution:
- Graduate This year I will graduate (hopefully on time) with my B.S. in Molecular and Cell Biology. It’s my first goal because I wanted to make it something I definitely can/will do.
- Become a Chris Traeger Not gonna lie, I pretty much avoided working out as much as possible this year.. If you don’t know who Chris Traeger (Rob Lowe), he’s a character on my favorite TV show, Parks and Recreation. He has insane fitness goals and is always finding the positive side of any situation he is put in. I will be that in 2016; fit, and positive haha. Maybe, in other words, be healthy from the inside and out.
- Get a Job After graduating, I need to find a way to pay off my student loans and enter the real world. Goal: Get a decent paying job (or maybe even better!)
- Be more adventurous This past year I’ve developed quite a shell. I’ve turned into quite the lazy hermit. So, my goal is to break that shell, and leave my comfort zone more often. I need to live more. Life is short right?
- Learn Something NewLearn Anything new. I feel like this is a goal I make every year. Experience new things and live life to the fullest. I’m in my twenties! Got to make the most of it, right?